- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, Model-View-Controller (MVC), Angularjs
- Efficient in ASP.Net MVC and Client side frameworks
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams and onsite team to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refractor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.