Minimum 6 to 10 years of experience with good communication skills.
Certification in Cisco voice is a must.
Should have experience with data monitoring solutions, security standards and policies.
Strong hands-on experience with network engineering/infrastructure including Data networking, VoIP and/or Unified Communications technologies including routers, switches, session border controllers, wireless devices, etc
Good experience in Setting up, Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco UCM versions 9.0, 10.0, 10.5, and 11.0
Should have experience in Cisco AS Universal Gateways and IOS Gateways with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Cisco TDM Gateways
Experience in Cisco Emergency Responder, Gatekeeper and Unified Attendant Console
Experience in Avaya is a plus
Good experience in Cisco UC Integration for Microsoft Lync
Good experience in Monitoring Tools like Cisco expressway, Cisco Jabber
Should have experience in implementation of Cisco IM and Presence and integration with Cisco Express Way
Experience in Inter domain Federation for IM and Presence Service on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Basic L1 experience in Windows and Linux Server administrations
• Minimum of 7+ years overall experience with excellent communication skills.
• Expertise in ASP .Net, C#, VB.NET and ADO.NET.
• Strong work experience in AngularJs, Entity Framework and should be familiar with reading/writing Stored Procedure.
• Should be proficient in MVC 4.0, Web API 2 and NLog.
• Should have good experience in Value Injector, Fluent validation and LINQ.
• Working knowledge in Security Practices such as Forms Authentication and Encryption/Decryption.
• Experience in angular services, directives and in understanding scopes.
• Experience with frequently used Design Patterns.
• Experienced in exceptions handling techniques.
• Understand the concept of IOC and implement the concept with DI libraries.
• Understand the concept of caching.
• Good understanding in REST, HTTP and JSON.
• Strong desire to learn and develop additional skills and expertise over time.
• Need to have a desire to keep up with new technological changes.
• Will get opportunity to go to U.S for long term assignments based on client requirement.
• Well-developed problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills.
• Candidates should have offshore project development experience
• Will get opportunity to go to U.S for long term assignments based on client requirement
• Immediate joiners preferred.